The countdown is on for the Women’s Leadership Conference. The full day event on March 6th at the elegant City Club of San Francisco features:
- Dozens of speakers on publishing and media
- Panel discussions that will inform and inspire
- 2013 EWIP Award luncheon celebrating Deanna Brown, Federated Media Publishing
- Generous Conference Sponsors
- Wine & cocktail reception (5:00- 6:30 pm)
- Did I mention the gift bags?
This year’s conference is: Be Exceptional, a theme that applies to all of you. Last year, Michela O’Connor Abrams told the attendees she thought, “EWIP stands for Every Woman is Exceptional.” That pretty much sums up our mission. For more information about EWIP membership (which is not required to attend the conference, but it does get you a discount) see our member benefits page. Our annual conference, with an all-female roster, is a unique experience. Connect with other smart, talented women, and be inspired, be exceptional, in all you do. See this year’s speakers, and the amazing conference program and then register. See you March 6th!